Why Write for FindProCoaches?
How to Get Published
- Register for an account here.
- Create a listing for your business/practice here.
- Submit your blog here OR email us at: info @ findprocoaches.com
Before submitting your writing for publication on our website, please follow these guidelines:
- Be a coach and/or consultant who
- Have a listing on FindProCoaches.com
- Be verified via a live listing on FindProCoaches.com (we verify all listing submissions)
Your article must:
- Provide value to potential clients
- Be 100% original content (not taken from anywhere else)
- Be related to your expertise
- Be easy to read
- Be at least 1000 words, preferably 1500+
- NOT be overly self-promoting (it’s not an ad, aim to add value)
- Not include profanity or other graphic content
- Include any references or citations used in the article
- Organize your ideas by using subtitles and paragraphs split up so they are readable [See example below.]
- Be grammatically correct
- Be written in English
- You must be an approved member and have an active listing on FindProCoaches.com to write for us
- This is not a paid position
- You must be allowed to submit your piece of writing to us
- Include only 1 link to your business’ website (don’t be spammy)
Due to the volume of submissions, we cannot reply to every email. If you follow the above guidelines and your topic is unique, there’s a good chance we will publish it.
What to Write About?
You can write about anything you’d like as long as it:
- Is written for clients or potential clients
- Is about a challenge or solution your expertise has helped to overcome
- Offers support, encouragement and/or practical advice
- Relates to your coaching, mentoring, consulting expertise
- Share a compelling story about helping your clients overcome their challenges
- Be thought provoking
- Provide tips to overcome challenges
- Share your unique take on a popular topic
Specific Topics We Are Looking For:
We are looking for resources about every angle where coaching helps people overcome obstacles. Our goal is to be a trusted resource so we become the place people go to find their next coach! An example of a blog article might be: “Increase Your Emotional Agility”
Sample Writing Structure:
We highly recommend that you follow a writing structure similar to this:
- Title: Increase Your Emotional Agility: Enhance Your Leadership Skills
- Intro paragraph
- Subtitle: What is Emotional Agility?
- Subtitle: Signs of Emotional Agility
- Paragraph / list of characteristics
- Subtitle: Suggestions of How to Increase Skills in Emotional Agility
- SubSubtitle: Option 1
- SubSubtitle: Option 2
- SubSubtitle: Option 3
- Subtitle: Final thoughts on How to Increase Your Emotional Agility
What Does Being a Writer at FindProCoaches.com Mean?
- We value creativity, purpose, honesty and integrity.
- We are all about learning and having the courage to expand in new directions.
- We provide value to our community of readers.
- We support continual growth and want to share your expertise far and wide!
Submit Your Posts
If you followed the instructions above and are a verified member of FindProCoaches.com, please submit directly here.
If not, please join our community by submitting a listing here. After your listing has been approved, we'd love to discuss topics to write about with you!